music player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

So my OBGYN called me today and told me that not to worry but my amniotic fluid was on the low end. She said it is still normal but she wanted me to make an appointment with a high risk neonatologist just to make sure......................I of course said well should I make one right away, and she said it doesnt seem that worrisome so I made it for a week later, boy had I wished I would have just gone in sooner. I was somewhat put off also, that it took two weeks AFTER my 20 week scan for them to call me as they had noticed the low fluid, and also, why didnt the sonographer notice this right away......this whole things reeks of "shoulda, woulda, coulda", and "had I of known", and "I wish I would have done things differently".......

No comments:

Post a Comment