music player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

holy shit!!!

Ok I just wanted to clarify that after some of the responses that we are NOT I repeat NOT pulling any plugs on our son. I guess when I was writing it came off like that was a choice we might make but we would only even consider doing something like that if he was down for the count, starting really desaturating like crazy for hours with no hope of getting back up, not able to resusitate etc. Like a DIRE situation. Trust me its not like we are walking in looking at our kicky smiley happy kid going, "hmmm should we pull the plug today or not". I know it is so hard to convey what the hell is going on in a blog and especially when my emotions are beside themselves but anyway, just wanted to make sure all of you knew that unless something really really reallly really really bad happens, obviously we are not doing anything and we are still in the meantime trying to find answers. I am SO SO SO sorry for the confusion. I guess it is similar for someone to tell you they had stage 5 cancer, I mean your not going to go in and suffocate them or something, you are just going to maybe try some of the treatments and hope for the best even though the odds are stacked against you, but know that the chances dont look so hot and then if and when you go hope it is peaceful surrounded by loved ones........ok now you know!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I understood-- the cancer analogy is exactly it! Yes, because of the emotion, I (and others) might have thought his condition worse...

    Continued love & prayers for you, regardless!! <3

    ReplyDelete