music player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

How it all started

Well I was not sure if I was going to write about this journey. It seems like such a long journey to tell and it takes a while to regale one with all of the details so I thought I should put it all down on virtual paper and have a common spot for all. I am in the process of back tracking so if you want to read how it all started come back often as I am trying to get everyone caught up from the beginning. I am pretty much done with February which was when I found out something was wrong with the pregnancy....it is probably the saddest of what I will post, outside of when Thurston's birth and first few weeks of life, which I will try and get up shortly.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, Donna. This is the first I've heard of any of this. What a nightmare to go through....but - not surprisingly - you did it with intelligence, grace and humor. I'm so glad you made the right decisions and your little mini-man is with you. I'm proud to be your friend. My love to you all. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in tears and I'm laughing hysterically and I'm silent and I'm dumbfounded ... your story is so incredible. Thank you for sharing it.

    Love you muchly.

    Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 lbs 7 ounces?...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! happy happy joy joy.... ...haha! Hey...hey apple milkshake..hey!...
    LU sis :D

    ReplyDelete